Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WE'RE MOVING!!! MAJOR CLEAN UP! HELP ME DESTASH!


Our current, wonderful, house is three levels and we are both having trouble with all the stairs. We need a mostly one level ranch style...much better for both of us. SOOOOOO, I need to destash. We already had a moving sale which was not very successful. I donated tons of stuff to the Vietnam Vets, a Rehab Center Thrift Store and to Goodwill.

BUY MY CURRENT HOUSE!!! Anyone for Stamford, CT with woods and pond with deer, rabbits, geese, wild turkey, ducks, pheasant, chipmunks, birds of all kinds, squirrels, etc. Our backyard is like a park!


We also have some bedroom furniture to sell before we move. Check out the picture above. This is a 7 piece set. Email for detailed info.


So, I think that you all need to go and look at my online stores and make fair offers on some of my merchandise. PLEASE DO!!!


Sheila

No comments: