Friday, May 16, 2008

IF YOU LIKE VINTAGE NOSTALGIC ITEMS

AND, in case you like to look at Vintage Nostalgic Items, I also keep booths at an Antique Center in Quechee, Vermont, called Quechee Gorge Village. I am DEALER 34. I do NOT carry fabrics, but I DO carry all the items from your childhood that people now collect. These are all vintage items from 1930 thru 1960. I have dolls and their accessories, dollhouse furniture, gumball charms, novelties, crackerjack prizes, paper things, children's books (which I adore and am known for), vanity and perfume items, dishes, glassware, pottery, some linens, hankies, cereal premiums, giveaways, pinback buttons, etc. etc. The list is actually extremely long! Sadly, the Antique Center that I am in doesn't have an online selling site, so you would just have to go there or request me to take something out and sell it privately...another option. But you can get info about the place at

http://www.quecheegorge.com/antiques.html

No comments: